2013. július 3., szerda

Skirt from my Granny

So I realized most of my clothes are from my Grandmothers! They both have a great style, but unfortunately they didn't save their prettiest clothes. I wear old clothes because i love the stories behind them. And the fact 'my Granny was wearing this when she was young' is amazing for me. It is so cool, isn't it? :))
Sometimes I wear this outfit to school, it is very comfortable.

Hát rájöttem, hogy a legtöbb ruhám a Nagyijaimtól származik! Mindkettőjüknek lenyűgöző stílusa van, de sajnos nem sok ruhát őriztek meg. Azért szeretek régi ruhákat viselni, mert csudás történet van mögöttük. Számomra elképesztő az a tudat, hogy a Nagyim is ezt viselte mikor fiatal volt. Ez azért menő, nem? :))
Ezt az összeállítást néha suliban is viselem, nagyon kényelmes!







pretty lilies in the garden | csinos liliomok a kertből 

skirt | szoknya : vintage
blouse | blúz : F&F
mocassin | mokaszin : F&F

And what about you? Would you wear your Granny's old clothes?

És ti hogy álltok ezzel, mi a véleményetek? Viselnétek a Nagyitok régi ruháit?

Juci

2 megjegyzés:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...