2013. december 14., szombat

Life Lately

First of all, i'm really really sorry about not posting for almost 2 weeks... I had really busy weeks with many tests and I had to study on weekends (I still have to sutudy a lot because we're writing 5 tests in the next 3 days.) I hope I can post more in the cristhmas break. I can't wait!
So here is what happened to me lately (if you are interested):

Először is nagyon nagyon nagyon bocsi a szünetért, egyáltalán nem terveztem! Nagyon elfoglalt két hetem volt, hétvégénként sokat kellett tanulnom (és most is sokat kéne mert a következő három napban öt dolgozatot írunk!). A téli szünetben több időm lesz, úgyhogy ne aggódjatok! 
Ezek történtek velem mostanság (ha esetleg érdekel):


 I baked yummy gingerbread.
Készítettem mézeskalácsot Limara receptje alapján. Nagyon nagyon finom!


We had a gifting at shool and in my hostel room, and I wanted to make something unique. (So I baked custumized name-gingerbread :D) 
Mikulásajándékozást tartottunk az osztályban és a kis szobámban is, és valami egyedit szerettem volna készíteni. (azért poénból tettem bele egy pár gagyi dolgot is, americana csokit meg télifagyit:D)




 There was a 'szaloncukor'-sending thing in my school. It was fun! I sent 4 and I got ! 'szaloncukor'. (yepp, szaloncukor is a crazy hungaian thing
A suliban volt szaloncukor küldés is. Annyira szuper! Négyet küldtem és ugyanennyit is kaptam.


 My lovely roommate, Kata had her 15th birthday last week! We also bought a cake for her.
A nagyonnnaagyoncuki szobatársam, Kata 15 éves lett!
 my roommates: a szobatársaim: Brigi, Kata, Kriszti, Kriszti, Bogi, Vera és Viki <3


Finally, they built an ice rink in Eger so we went iceskating with my class instead of our double PE lesson. Yaaaay, so much fun! I really enjoyed it, even if  I was the worst.
Végre van jégpálya Egerben is, úgyhogy az osztályommal elmentünk korcsolyázni a duplatesióránk helyett. Nagyon nagyon élveztem (pedig nagyon nem tudok korcsolyázni!)






We also went to the theathre with school and saw 'Hippolyt a lakáj'. I really liked it!
Színházban is voltunk a sulival, megnéztük a Hippolyt, a lakáj-t. Nekem igazán tetszett!

Have a great weekend!
Legyen további szép hétvégétek!
<3
Juci

3 megjegyzés:

  1. The cookies looked so pretty!
    Amazing photos and I want to goo ice skating :D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Lovely photos! The cookies look so good! I've been wanting to go ice skating for so so long. Hopefully before the season is over I'll get to go! Just found your blog and I love it! Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now!

    http://mariedarling.blogspot.com/

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Nagyon jól néznek ki a sütik, főleg a betű alakúak :-)

    VálaszTörlés

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...