2014. február 1., szombat

Weekly favourites: Barkafonal








Lately I became a knitting addict... I'm making an orange cable knit sweater at the moment and you can follow the progress on my instagram.
Whatever, I found my new favourite webshop! Barkafonal has a wide variety of beautiful yarns, patterns and pins, plus it is a hungarian shop! I'm not sure if they ship abroad, but still just take a look at their website! My favourite is the Drops- Eskimo yarn in pastel colours.  They even have an own brand - Barka Prémium yarns. Anyways, they are having a special sale, you can get 5 balls of Nako Sport Wool for the price of 4. I ordered 8 balls of off-white and a ball of powder pink and baby blue yarn. I'm very satisfied with it! I ordered on Sunday and I got my package on Wednesday! They are very quick and accurate, the yarn has a very great quality and a reasonable price! I love it, I'm sure I'll buy yarn from their webshop in the future.

Az utóbbi időben igazán megkedveltem a kötést.. most éppen egy narancssárga csavart mintájú pulcsit készítek (a folyamatot láthatjátok az instagramomon).
Mindenestere nemrég rátaláltam az új kedvenc boltomra. A Barkafonal gyönyörű fonalakkal, mintákkal és sok mással rendelkezik. Nagyon nagyon szuper hogy magyar bolt, még saját fonalcsaládjuk is van! Kedvencem a Drops- Eskimo fonal pasztellszínekben. A mostani akcióban öt Nako Sport Wool gombolyagot lehet megvásárolni négy áráért. Rendeltem is 8 törtfehér, egy babakék és egy babarózsaszín gombolyagot két pulcsinak. Igazán elégedett vagyok vele! Vasárnap rendeltem és szerdán már át is vehettem a csomagot. Nagyon gyorsak és pontosak, a fonal pedig elérhető árú és jó minőségű. A jövőben még biztosan rendelek tőlük!

<3
Juci


No, I'ts not a paid advertisement. It is totally my own opinion and I really recommend this webshop.
Ez nem egy hirdetés. Teljes mértékben a saját véleményemet írtam le, és tényleg nagyon ajánlom a boltot. ;))

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...